I enjoy public speaking about a variety of workplace dynamics including diversity, inclusivity, race, religion, ethnicity, and gender identity.
Past Speaking Engagements
- TEDX Jacksonville, October 19, 2019. Topic: Deconstructing Race https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/tedxjacksonville-announces-speakers-for-2019-conference
- Featured Speaker, Association of Title IX Administrators (ATIXA) East Coast Annual Conference 2019, October 2, Philadelphia, PA. Topic: Title IX and the #MeToo Movement: The continued need to address sexual assault, violence and harassment in our society.
- COMTO JAX, August 21, 2019.
- Museum of Science and History (MOSH), August 19, 2019. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion training at the Staff Retreat.
- National Diversity Council Conference, April 10-12, Dallas, TX. Topic: Diversity in Higher Education.
- News 4 Jacksonville Smollett case and hate crime conversation
- Speaker, Hebrew Union College, Board of Governors. “Microaggressions and Implicit Biases: The Damages they impose on the Climate and Culture of Organizations.” February 2019
- Closing Keynote Speaker at the 2018 Annual National Behavioral Intervention Team Association (NaBITA) Conference “Does Implicit Bias Influence your Behavior Intervention Team? A Conversation about Microaggressions and the Effects of Implicit Biases on Marginalized Groups in Academia.” November 2018.
- Speaker for National Diversity Council Jacksonville Chapter – “Measuring the Impact of Diversity and Inclusion in the Workforce, July 2018
- Guess Column https://www.jacksonville.com/opinion/columnists/2017-11-21/guest-column-why-has-black-soldier-s-experience-vietnam-been
- Moderator for “Implicit Bias and Sentencing Disparities Forum” hosted by Edward Waters College – March 15, 2018
- Video Presentation
- Moderator, “Unity Day” Luncheon for D.W. Perkins Bar Association, January 4, 2018
- Event Speaker for 7th Annual Stop the Violence Banquet, June 23, 2017
- Keynote Speaker at the 32nd National Conference on Preventing Crime in the Black Community, June 1, 2017
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have or if you’re interested in having me speak.